Sunday, March 8, 2015

February

Annie is such a little ham... so fun and sweet. 

Gloria all ready for a Valentines Day dance. She is growing up so fast, time is really flying by.

Our Valentines day breakfast.

The kids loved this special treat of going out for a meal- it was a crazy and hectic morning, but well worth the time spent with the kids on Valentines day. We were able to talk about how special the kids are and why they are special to us. Even with the 2 little ones running about, we still have some great conversation and shared some love!







One lovely Sunday morning, I had all the kids dressed except Max... I turned my back for, literally, 10 seconds. When I turn around- this is what I see. Annie!! Fully dressed and in the tub!!



Olivia really started to learn to ride her skates this past month. She is really improving.



The weather has been so nice, its been great spending time outside in the fresh air.


She got her brothers binky and her brothers shirt... she love her big brother!!


Every morning this girl has crackers and milk. She dunks her crackers and is just too cute for words.



No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...