Olivia had her 7th birthday this week. It was a really great day! She is such a happy and energetic girl. She really makes everyday fun. This year for her birthday, she wanted to go see riverdance and get her ears pierced. So, Monday night we went to go see Riverdance. We took the 4 oldest kids and it was AMAZING!!! It was so good! I think I wasn't sure if the family would like it, I was worried the kids would be bored (I had never seen it before, so I wasn't sure what to expect). But my fears we needless... we were all entranced and in awe the entire show. It was wonderful. There were so many things to love. We loved watching the violinist and the other instruments, which were highlighted. We loved watching the different types of dance (hard tap shoes vs soft soled shoes) and the singing was beautiful. We had a wonderful night. We also went to dinner at Westwoods (our favorite place) and pierced Olivia's ears. It was a great night. Happy Birthday, Olivia. I love you!
Saturday, November 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
No comments:
Post a Comment