Friday, January 15, 2016

December 2015

We have been trying (fruitlessly) to potty train Annie. She is having nothing to do with it. But as we sit her on the potty we read stories to her. One day, Max and Annie were being super quiet and I got really worried about what they were doing in the bathroom for so long.  I ran in to check on them and walked into this scene.  Annie was reading to Max while he was using the potty. They stayed in there for about 15 minutes while Annie read several books to Max. 



We hosted a gingerbread house decorating party this year (with Jessica and Julie doing the majority of the work).  

We had an open house and so we constantly had people coming in and creating new masterpieces.

Max admitted that he just wanted to eat all the candy. No surprise there.

Cami loved decorating and snacking.


The men were great a supervising!

Mikael is a gingerbread pro!!






Annie was posing for Olivia.

Max and Annie making a bed (princess and the pea style) on the couch.

Glo sporting her temporary tattoo (a phase she is going through)

I was sick one weekend and Glo made me this special gift. It was perfect and just what I needed. Sweet girl.

Chocolate Day!!! We had a day where we made chocolates for neighbors. Everyone pitched in and it was a ton of fun!!!

Christmas Eve pajamas.

The kids were in the mood to pose. 

And I was in the mood to snap pictures.

New Christmas PJ's for everyone!!

Can we ever get enough cute girls? And little boys, too?

Max loved his Santa pj's.



MAx and Annie love each other!!


We got snow on Christmas Eve.  I had the kids run out into the cold to snap a picture. 

I love this family of mine.

Ready to open our Christmas jammies.




Great time spent with our family!!  Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...