Thursday, September 29, 2016

Inside the House



































This is our new house. I took a lot of these pictures right before we moved in and some  right after we moved in.   A lot has changed since these pictures were taken in terms of decor and furniture.   
I love my home. This last picture is a shot of of our front entryway. I love the arched ceiling and the columns. The inlaid tile is beautiful. There is crown molding in every room on ceiling and baseboards. There are so many details that are just stunning. I could never have built a home like this because my tastes are so simple, yet I love every little detail that was put into this home. I didn't ever think I would live in a home like this... I worried it would overwhelm my senses. But it doesn't. I can sit and stare at my beautiful ceilings or look at my cupboards or chandeliers and just appreciate the beauty of them. The bar in the front entryway is probably the only thing that I don't love, but I am coming to appreciate it more as time goes by. But other than that.... it's perfect!!  I love the floors. I love the ceilings. I love the walls (textured so beautifully). I love the light fixtures and the fireplace and everything. It really is our dream house and I am so grateful to have it for my home. I hope we live here for a long long time.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...