Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Competitive Cheerleading 2016-2017

At the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Competition... Olivia was on the big screen of the Dallas Cowboy Stadium!

Their routine

My Girl


Glo and her friend

Look at that sass!

Form and smile are perfect!

Perfect, girls!

My girl.

Practicing her stunting.

She loves her coach.

Both my girls ready to go!

Glo and her team, Platinum.

Olivia and her team, Silver


All 5 teams and their coaches

Glo, happy girl.


Friends


Cute! At the gym.


Sisters!! 

Sisters and their coach. 



First place. Way to go!

Waiting.... and looking so happy about it.

First place. Boom!





Sisters. Love these girls.






Redline National Champion! 

Olivia and her 2 cheer coaches.

Sisters. We can never have too many of these pics.

Awards night... all the team work Nike shorts under their dresses... and they'll show you so you believe them. 

Platinum team.

Award night with friends. 
Olivia won the triple threat award... Base, Flyer and Gymnast. She is amazing.

I was so proud last year when both Olivia and Gloria made the competitive cheer teams at Cheer University. They had both never cheered before, but Glo had danced and tumbled. We were excited that Gloria made the Platinum team (the highest team) and Olivia made the silver team. The teams are ranked Monsters, Silver, Gold and Platinum. With a special needs team, Radiant.  We had a great year! We spent a lot of time at the gym (2 days a week of cheer team practice, tumbling practices, tumbling classes, and private lessons... this does not include choreography weeks or competition weeks which added significantly to our schedule). The girls were both committed and I loved watching them and seeing them grow.  It was a fantastic year with a lot of wins and also losses. I am so proud of them and their hard work and accomplishments. I am so proud and thankful to be their moms!
Next year, Gloria will not be on cheer as she made her high school drill team, Belles. She is super excited and happy and loves dance so much. It is her true passion and I am excited that she gets to pursue her love.  Olivia tried out for the cheer team, again and made it onto the Gold team. She is really excited as she will be the youngest on her team and a full time flyer (this year she was a part time flyer and part time base). She loves cheering and has wanted to do this for YEARS. I am so glad she is finally doing what she has been working for and wanting for so long. She is doing so well and I have no doubt she will continue to excel in this sport. 
Congrats on a great cheer year, girls!! I love you!!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...