Here are our pictures from Easter LAST YEAR! You might ask, where are the pictures from THIS YEAR?! Well, they are coming. I am really trying to get things caught up on my blog so I can get this printed out.
Last year we were very new to Texas. It was our first Easter with just our family. No friends. No neighbors. Just us. We went to a local church for an egg hunt and they did a walk through of the life of Jesus. It was nice. The kids really like Easter and had a great time. I am so thankful for my super helpful oldest kids, Gloria and Grayson. They played with the little ones and helped make the day magical for them. Last year we started a NEW family tradition. We decided to make Easter more fun for the whole family and so we did a MONEY EGG HUNT! I, of course, do not have pictures of the actual money egg hunt at our home, but we hid money eggs for the oldest 4 kids and let them go get money. We figure the older kids are always trying to earn money and we are not huge fans of candy, so why not have them find eggs with money. The money in each egg is random, from $1-$20. We figure this will be even more fun when the kids are in college, or newley weds. We really hope this is our new lifelong tradition. This year (2017) we added a few fun elements to the egg hunt... like no using baskets and tickets with extra eggs earned and prizes. It was a blast. Our first year was a success (and so was the second, but I'll blog about that later).
Happy Easter to my favorite people ever in the whole wide world. My tribe. My loves! My family.




No comments:
Post a Comment