Grandma with my kids and parents and I.
Grandma was a great sport. Here she is playing games with us.
Grandma has 2 grandchildren that share her name.
AmberLynn LaVola Holbrook and Olivia LaVola Kendall.
Her four daughters sang at her funeral.
Goofy Grandma.
Olivia and Grandma just days before she passed.
Cami and Grandma just days before she passed.
The funeral.
The sisters sitting together.
My sister, Marie and I, at the funeral.
On March 9, 2017 my Grandma Browning left this earth. She left an amazing legacy. She was a strong and independent woman and she left many strong women in her wake. She raised some pretty fantastic children. She has many grand children and over 100 great grandchildren. She is missed. She will continue to be missed.
Grandma led a hard life. But she was always classy and optimistic, and very practical. She raised her children to be strong and proud. Her children are all super cool. I am proud to call her my grandma. She taught me many things. The importance of being strong and eating healthy. She taught me to get up and get things done because if I don't do it, no one else will. I mourn for her. For the time that I missed out on with her. I am thankful for her. I love her. LaVola Stott Browning. You are loved and missed.




1 comment:
I'm so sorry she's gone, Jen. I know what a wonderful person she was, it shows in her posterity!! It's fun to take a peek at your blog again. I love this picture of you and Marie!!! No one's changed all that much ;)
Post a Comment