Our kids have been so great through all of this CRAZINESS that has been going on! Today we took their beds and dressers and they are sleeping on their mattresses on the floor. It is a little like an adventure for them- they look forward to each new adventure. They love spending time in our POD while we are loading it. Each item that is placed in the POD they ask if we will take it with us to California... of coarse, not everything is going- a lot is going into the trash!! We just keep hoping that they don't ask about the trash piles, only the ohio piles.
Tomorrow relatives start coming... HURRAY! We are saved at last! It will be fun.
3 comments:
Travis & Jennifer - Congrats on finishing school, I am very impressed. Also, congrats on the new baby! Sounds like quite a stressful time with everything hitting at once. I hope the move goes well for you, good luck out there! We should catch up some time.
Michael Russell
Jenn--I'm glad you are on your way--I can feel your pain with moving. I hope everything went okay! I hope you got released from primary before you left! good luck
Hey girly!!!
I hope that you get settled into your new digs soon and back to your blog. I linked here from Tif's and couldn't believe it when I saw you.
Congrats on finishing school and surviving your move.
It's good to see and hear from you again.
Hope to talk to you soon,
(Heatherann)
Post a Comment