Well, we pulled into Cali about a week and a half ago. It has been a super busy week. The PODS arrived late and so we had to borrow supplies from our neighbors to sleep! We finally got a fridge and a washer and dryer- man it is hard living without those appliances!! We have a community church a few minutes from our house that was having bible school last week- which was nice for the kids to have something to do.
We have made some friends here and the kids are keeping busy. We have a community pool and so far we have been almost every day. We have visited Bass Lake, which is so beautiful and the water is nice and warm. We will head back up there tomorrow for the 4th of July. They have a big celebration there. We visited Yosemite National park. It is so pretty there.
We have deer that wander around our yard constantly. It is fun to have deer 20 feet outside our window.
I finally made it to Fresno yesterday. I had a doctors appointment... and guess what!! They would not let me in, even canceled my appointment when they saw I had kids. They said that they have a "No Kids" policy. So, I was pretty upset! I am looking for a new doctor.
I wanted to download some pictures of out new house and Yosemite and Bass Lake, but unfortunately our internet connection is terrible and will not let me. I am going to try to upgrade so I can get some pictures on.
Things are well.... We miss you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
No comments:
Post a Comment