Last night we had a super fun family night.. too bad I forgot my camera.
We are really enjoying this "cooler" weather- it only got up to 93 yesterday!! So, we got together with a few other families and held a "Family Olympics" at the park. We had 6 seperate events and everyone had to let every family member participate. We were judged on sportsmanship and family support for each other- as well as our actual participation. We had wheelbarrow races, 3 legged races, potato sack races, sword fighting, and a water balloon toss. Afterward, the weather was still feeling so nice, so we went down to the park (with our car headlights turned on for light) and let the kids play. We had such a great time and I love these family themed FHE's!! Afterall, isn't family what everything is all about?
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
Cooler weather at 90 degrees!
Sounds like you guys are have a lot of fun family nights with other families. That is such a fun idea =)
Post a Comment