Saturday, September 27, 2008

October general conference packet

If you are looking for a great conference packet for your kids to do during the sessions, here is a link to a blog where I found one. Click on October conference packet under the picture.
I downloaded it for my primary! I only used part of it and pulled other ideas in with this, but this is a great packet. Hope you enjoy!!
http://coloroftheskyinmyworld.blogspot.com/2008/09/october-general-conference-packet.html

2 comments:

Kim said...

so I have to get caught up-where are you teaching at? Sounds like you are in primary once again. What are you doing in there-probably president and pregnant-amazing as always. Do you have any special plans in the works for your upcoming birthday?

Harada's said...

so what is your calling in primary?
Thanks for the link, so great!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...