Olivia is now just a few ounces over 13 pounds... hello! She is tiny. She is 22 inches long. When will this baby start putting all that food she eats to growing use? She LOVES to eat! LOVES to eat. She eats at every meal with us and loves just about everything we give her. She is rolling and scooting. She can finally sit in a shopping cart... hurray!! no more Baby B'jorn in the stores for me. She laughs all the time. Her new favorite hobby is waking up every 2 hours at night to eat. She has been on this kick for a few weeks.... I keep hoping that means she will grow a little more. She is super cuddly. She loves to nuzzle my neck and hold me tight. A few days ago Olivia started fussing during my exercise class (she usually sits in her car seat and watches my class). Everyone in class was so shocked because they had not heard her cry before... That is my little Livvy! Sweet and easy going. We love our little Liv. Happy 5 months. I wil take some more pictures of her when she wakes up from her nap and post them soon so you can all see my little bundle of love.
Friday, April 24, 2009
5 months old
Olivia is now just a few ounces over 13 pounds... hello! She is tiny. She is 22 inches long. When will this baby start putting all that food she eats to growing use? She LOVES to eat! LOVES to eat. She eats at every meal with us and loves just about everything we give her. She is rolling and scooting. She can finally sit in a shopping cart... hurray!! no more Baby B'jorn in the stores for me. She laughs all the time. Her new favorite hobby is waking up every 2 hours at night to eat. She has been on this kick for a few weeks.... I keep hoping that means she will grow a little more. She is super cuddly. She loves to nuzzle my neck and hold me tight. A few days ago Olivia started fussing during my exercise class (she usually sits in her car seat and watches my class). Everyone in class was so shocked because they had not heard her cry before... That is my little Livvy! Sweet and easy going. We love our little Liv. Happy 5 months. I wil take some more pictures of her when she wakes up from her nap and post them soon so you can all see my little bundle of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
4 comments:
Cute idea to take her picture next to the same guitar every month. I can't believe she's only 13 lbs! She is adorable & growing up too fast!
Oh she is so cute and little. She sounds like a great easy baby! Well minus the hole waking up every 2 hours at night thing. I am totally lucky in the sleep department these days, aren't you jealous! =)
Love your new toys by the way, It looks like so much fun! You guys look like you are living the good life there in california.=)
So whats the deal with your house? Are you still getting the one you were talking about a few months ago?
p.s. thanks for appreciating the card posts I do. =)
I was just thinking I dont know if I am going to keep doing them because nobody seems to really care anymore...so we will see
up every two hours and still going to exercise class? You amaze me!
My Ben was a never-crying baby like that. Even still, he is so sweet and easy-going. :o)
I'm impressed you've taken one every month. I have gazillions of Rem and only a few less of Annie, but hardly any of Tori and Lizzie until they were toddlers and old enough to keep up with the older ones.
She's still adorable!
*hugs*
Post a Comment