Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our cousin Taylor

Our Cousin Taylor. She came home with us from Utah. She has been staying here and we have been LOVING it!! She has been so sweet and helpful. They have been spending all day every day playing.... playing in the pool, playing on the tramp, playing with dolls and toys and reading and just having a relazxing fun summer. She will go back home next week and we will certainly miss her, but for here and now we are enjoying our time with her.






1 comment:

Shelly Murphy said...

Glad to see the pictures. I sure do love you. I can't wait to see you when you come next week. mom

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...