we found this pretty little thing while we were cleaning out the garage this weekend. She is a super sweet and mellow snake. She is a KING SNAKE. Around here, we love King snakes, they like to eat rattle snakes. So, we let the kids play with her for a while and then released her into our front yard. They wanted to keep her as a pet in the house.... HA!!! I told them that she would be too cooped up and sad indoors, but she could be their special "outdoor" pet! Hopefully she is busy right now hunting down some rattlers!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
King Snake
we found this pretty little thing while we were cleaning out the garage this weekend. She is a super sweet and mellow snake. She is a KING SNAKE. Around here, we love King snakes, they like to eat rattle snakes. So, we let the kids play with her for a while and then released her into our front yard. They wanted to keep her as a pet in the house.... HA!!! I told them that she would be too cooped up and sad indoors, but she could be their special "outdoor" pet! Hopefully she is busy right now hunting down some rattlers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
Gross! I hate snakes! I'm glad you're the one that found it. I'm sure my kids would be just as excited as yours, but I don't think I would handle it as well.
I didn't see a picture of YOU with the snake................
Post a Comment