o
Here are the second set of pictures of my house. The Front room. This room is a nice big open space, but I just don't know how to put it together. Right now I have the couch at an angle, but I am not opposed to straightening it. The room is shaped like an L. Any ideas? I think that I am going to get a new couch, or recover this one.... and I would like a small table to sit behind the couch. I want a different coffee table, and I need to find some plates to hang above my doors. I love the color so that won't change. Hmmmmm.... I welcome your suggestions.
2 comments:
Love the paint color and the curtains...Its a super big room, I think you should get a bigger couch to fill some space...Maybe a sectional?
Your house is beautiful! I like the sectional idea of Kristi's...
Post a Comment