I decided to have a little lesson with the kids at home. We talked about Families and our extended families. Then I pulled out some paper and we put together a very "rough" family tree. But it was fun and we shared a lot of stories about Grandmas, and Grandpas and cousins. I heard about how Aunt Michelle is so nice that she will let Emee and Elee come visit us at the cabin, and how Aunt Ilesha gives all the candy my kids want.... but we also talked about stories from when I was a kid.We talked about traditions and things that we love about each other. It was very simple, but I felt like the kids learned more about families and why we want to be together forever.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Family Tree
Last Sunday Cami was sick, so we all stayed home from church (Travis has to be there a few hours early, so if I can't go, the kids can't go).
I decided to have a little lesson with the kids at home. We talked about Families and our extended families. Then I pulled out some paper and we put together a very "rough" family tree. But it was fun and we shared a lot of stories about Grandmas, and Grandpas and cousins. I heard about how Aunt Michelle is so nice that she will let Emee and Elee come visit us at the cabin, and how Aunt Ilesha gives all the candy my kids want.... but we also talked about stories from when I was a kid.We talked about traditions and things that we love about each other. It was very simple, but I felt like the kids learned more about families and why we want to be together forever.
I decided to have a little lesson with the kids at home. We talked about Families and our extended families. Then I pulled out some paper and we put together a very "rough" family tree. But it was fun and we shared a lot of stories about Grandmas, and Grandpas and cousins. I heard about how Aunt Michelle is so nice that she will let Emee and Elee come visit us at the cabin, and how Aunt Ilesha gives all the candy my kids want.... but we also talked about stories from when I was a kid.We talked about traditions and things that we love about each other. It was very simple, but I felt like the kids learned more about families and why we want to be together forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
super cute idea. you're such a great mom!
Awesome idea! It looks like the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment