Livvy found out the use for stools, recently. She loves to go and get her stool and use it to get into drawers that are too high for her otherwise. This has opened up a whole new world to her. I caught her last week grabbing the stool and dragging it to the bathroom and using it to get the toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom and brushing her teeth. She is so excited that she can now get into the bathroom drawers. I will be investing in drawer locks in the very near future.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Stools
Livvy found out the use for stools, recently. She loves to go and get her stool and use it to get into drawers that are too high for her otherwise. This has opened up a whole new world to her. I caught her last week grabbing the stool and dragging it to the bathroom and using it to get the toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom and brushing her teeth. She is so excited that she can now get into the bathroom drawers. I will be investing in drawer locks in the very near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
I'm so glad that your post was about stepping stools. I was a little nervous when the title was "stools" and there was a picture of Livvy in the bathroom. :)
Hey Jennifer,
We'll be in Hawaii on April 2nd, what day are you guys coming into town? We leave the 29th and come home April 5th! I'm bummed, she's so cute and I know we could get some super cool photos!
Post a Comment