Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 3- Remember to Give Mom a Night off!











I loved Day 3. Remember to give mom a night off!! Grandma gave us some great new soup bowls and a chili mix. She asked the kids to make the soup and set the table with the new soup bowls. She told them to give me lots of kisses- they did! The families who live in Utah were actually delivered soup by my mom... lucky ducks!! :) I had a nice easy night of dinner... I popped a few potatoes into the oven to eat with the soup and steamed a little broccoli and had a super easy and yummy dinner.... chili served over baked potatoes with cheddar cheese and broccoli. You can't ask for a nicer dinner on a cold day. Thanks again, mom!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...