



It's that time of year! The time of year when you think to yourself "Jennifer, I've got it made! I am on top of things this year. Ready for Christmas, all my shopping done, stockings ready to be filled. Girl- you got it made in the shade!". Then, a week later, a child of mine mentions that it is almost time to visit Santa and she can't wait to tell him what she wants. I then ask her what she is going to ask Santa for. Oh... I don't know, yet. I'm still thinking. "CRAP!". Shoot. Don't these kids know that you can't wait to tell Santa what you want, because by then, 43,000,000,000,000 have already asked Santa for the particular item that you want and then he won't have enough time to make 43,000,000,000,001 of those items?! I mean, they need to let Santa know TODAY if they have any hope of getting what they want from the big guy. I mean, he is busy! So, we sat down IMMEDIATELY and wrote down our lists to put in the mail to Santa. I told the kids to write multiple items, so if Santa was out of one particular item, he could get something else on their list, rather than guessing. Here are the kids's lists for this year. (if you look closely, you will see on their lists, a golf cart and a 4 wheeler... unfortunately I think that too many other kids have asked for these items!! It is a good thing that they made the list when they did or Santa may have been out of ALL the items requested! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment