Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Living Nativity




This year our ward did a living nativity for Christmas. We did it last weekend, with 3 showings- 1 on Friday and 2 on Saturday. We had cookies and hot chocolate. We DID have sheep and cows and donkeys ready to participate, but because of the NON-STOP rain, we ended up holding the show indoors, so no sheep or donkeys or any other live animals. It was a lot of fun. I was in charge of the angels, the primary songs, and some special singing numbers. It was a lot of fun. My 2 oldest kids were angels... and Cami sang also during the primary numbers. The spirit was strong and it was a great missionary tool. We were so happy when one of Gloria's best friends from school showed up with her grandma and sister. They came to church the next day, also. I also have a dear friend who came and while she was there she approached the missionaries and asked for the discussions!! I am so thankful for the opportunity to bring others to our church to feel the spirit and to see some of our beliefs. I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to participate in this event.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...