Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 7 Remember Jesus





We were given a beautifully framed picture of "The Living Christ" and asked as a family to read it together. We read it that night. It is such a neat and inspirational piece of modern revelation and we enjoyed reading it. For anyone who wants to read this document of the testimonies of our 12 apostles and our prophet, go HERE. It is a wonderful testimony of the birth of our Savior and fits this time of year beautifully. We were also each given a notebook and pen so that we could each write down our testimony and give it to our Grandma and Grandpa... like they gave us their testimony's last year. So, our 2 oldest kids immediately got to work writing their testimony's down. I wish I would have taken a picture, they were so sweet. I didn't help them at all. They did it completely on their own. Grandma and Grandpa now have copies of their testimony's in a book to keep forever.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...