Monday, January 10, 2011

Quads and Horses






Our friends have a ranch with horses. We love it when they invite us over. This time we took our kids' quads and let the kids ride around and they had a blast. It was FREEZING!! We bundled up tight. The horses are so sweet, they were even trying to get in the car with us to warm up!! Livee loves the horses- Cami is warming up to the horses. We got to watch our friend do some serious riding on some of the top bronco's in the nation- It is always a fun way to spend time as a family and with our friends. The weather was foggy and in the 30's!! I felt like I was in Utah. I don't like to be cold. The only reason Travis talked me into going with him this time (I usually let him take the kids and I stay home to get things done, as I have allergies to animals and cold weather) is because we invited a family that just moved here and I wanted to get to know them a little better. They are a sweet family and we are excited to have them here.

1 comment:

Harada's said...

HEY!!! I just got done catching up on your blog from the past few month.. Looks like you guys are having a blast in Cali!! Kids are getting so big and they are so dang cute!! Thanks for the christmas card, it was so cute.. I was a slacker and didnt do them this year..=(
Hope all is well!!! Miss you guys

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...