In the cactus garden, Gloria and Liv and their friend loved touching every single cactus they could find. I tried to tell them that touching them could be painful, but they reminded me of the parks motto "Touch Touch Touch!!!" How could I argue with that? They did touch them all, and didn't get poked at all. Liv loved running and running and running all over, everywhere. She had a great time. Gray found some orange trees and picked up all the small ones that had fallen on the ground. He brought them home, they were pretty cute. Cami loved the whisper dishes and like to make sure that the people on the other side could hear her. I think that we will go back there soon.






2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. Love Livey's outfit! Ü
What a fun place! I cant believe how big your kids are getting. They are all so cute!! Any more kids in your future? =)
Post a Comment