Friday, April 22, 2011

Felt Wreaths




Another project that I have been working on for a long time, it seems, that I have not yet completed... felt rose wreaths. My girl friends have all finished theirs, but I have been so busy, lately. I am going to try to finish mine during spring break. These are pictures of 2 of my friends... If mine looks ok when I finish, I will post it. I did post a picture of what my flowers look like... made out of felt. I have to enjoy any craft time I have right now, when I begin teaching Institute this fall I will probably never be able to do another craft (or that is what I am planning on). I love having friends who do these things with me. They are so much fun!! Hopefully I will have a picture to post by the end of the week :)

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...