Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gloria Turn's 9!!


























Gloria turned 9 years old this month. Gloria is such a special girl. She is amazing. I am so thankful to be her mom. I am so in awe of her. There are so many wonderful things about Gloria. Gloria is naturally a peace maker. She is so sweet and kind and everyone is drawn to her sweet personality. She is such a great big sister and I am thankful that she is our oldest child because she is such a great example to her little brother and sister. She is so fun. Her siblings all love playing with her. She is very popular in our house. Everyone looks up to her and adores her. Gloria is very talented. Right now she is taking guitar, voice and piano lessons and is excelling at all 3 things. She has a beautiful voice and is always on key. She seems to just know where to put her fingers on the guitar strings and on the piano keys. She enjoys playing and singing. She is also VERY good at soccer. This year she has really started to be the star of the team. She can dribble the ball so fast (she does have very long legs) and she is not afraid to fight to get the ball from the other team. She is very smart. She is in the gifted program here and her test scores from their yearly tests are always in the top 10% in the nation. She is very spiritual. She loves her Heavenly Father and you can see it in her actions and feel it in her prayers. She is a great example to me. I feel like I am bragging about her, and I guess I am. But there is nothing bad to say about my sweet girl. I remember when she was little I would always say that if I could have 25 more just like her then we would have 25 more!! She is so easy and so eager to help out. She is so excited to be old enough to babysit. She practices all the time with our friends, the Geyers. She loves to help out with their kids, and with ours. She is truly a joy to have around and to have for a daughter. I love her so much and my life would be very incomplete without her sweet spirit around. Happy 9th Birthday, Gloria. Stay sweet.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...