Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy Sock Day




Last week the kids had a "crazy sock day" at their school. So, I let them make some crazy socks! The socks were so fun, and made with hot glue. So, after we hot glued the socks, it took about 15 minutes to get the socks onto their feet because the socks were so stiff with glue. I tried to have Gloria put the socks on and then glue the items to her socks... but that burnt (poor girl). So we took them off and continued glueing the socks and them put them on. It was really hard. At the end of the day we could not get the socks off, we had to cut them off. But they looked cute all day long, I mean- how many socks do you know that have forks and cranberries all over them ready for a snack at any moment? Not many, and THAT is what made them so crazy!!

1 comment:

Shelly Murphy said...

Those are the Craziest socks I have seen. Good Job!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...