
Today was "super hero" day at school. Gloria immediately knew that she wanted to be "Super Sleeper" and go in her pajama's! She and her friends had decided yesterday that it would be cool to all come in their jammies. Grayson wanted to be "super lips", but also wanted to wear some fun clothes.... thus his costume. Cami didn't have anything and really wanted a cape. But she didn't have one. So, this morning I decided that I could quickly come up with something for her. When Livie saw me make a cape and shirt for Cami, she KNEW that she NEEDED to be a super hero too. So, I QUICKLY pinned a cape to her shirt and hot glued a piece of material to her shirt... it was a little tacky, but it got her out the door to school- and so we are a family of super hero's today!!
1 comment:
you ARE a family of Super Heros. My favorite!
Post a Comment