
This past weekend we went to have breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Clause. The kids had a great time! Unfortunately Travis was out of town and missed all of the excitement, but our friends, the Geyer's were there. Yay!Olivia was so excited to see Santa. She could hardly sleep the night before visiting him. In the morning, while waiting to go to breakfast, she kept asking questions about Santa.. "does he like pancakes? Will he bring his reindeer? Is he making my toys?" She was so excited when Santa walked into the restaurant and
was cheering so loud. Then when she went to sit on his lap, she looked him square in the eyes and said "Santa, will you bring me a PINK HORSE please?"! To which Santa replied "I will try my best"!!! What?! Pink horse? I'm done with my Christmas shopping, I hope Santa has access to a PINK HORSE cuz I sure as heck DONT!! Yikes. Why is this the first time that I have heard about this? I don't know.... but I hope Santa has the elves working overtime because she is going to be mighty disappointed if she doesn't get a pink horse!
No comments:
Post a Comment