

Gloria auditioned for and made the talent show at her school. She sang a song by Taylor Swift, "Our Song" and she played the guitar while she sang. I recorded it, but don't know how to download the video to my blog. She did an AMAZING job. She has a beautiful voice and she plays the guitar so well. There were 2 performances and she rocked them both. I am so proud of her. She was really nervous to sing a solo in front of so many people, but you couldn't tell that she was nervous. She performed like a pro! Great job, Gloria!
2 comments:
WAY TO GO GLORIA! I LOVE the new family picture. You are all so beautiful! You and Travis make beautiful children.
I would love to see her play!!!! Save the video!! Or maybe I can get a live performance. Luv you guys!!
Post a Comment