My 2 youngest daughter found some scissors last week... found them and quickly hurried up the stairs to the privacy of their own room, and once there, they proceeded to play beauty school. They cut their dolls hair, they cut the barbies hair... and they cut Olivia's HAIR!!! I am proud to say that I did not FREAK OUT (as I did the last time Gloria and Grayson tried this stunt), I didn't cry for an hour and call my friends in tears.... I merely pulled out the pair of scissors and finished the job. I was sad. Really sad. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the job Cami did to Olivia's hair, but I was not THAT put together! So, here is the finished job. My cute little pixie, Olivia.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Beauty School
My 2 youngest daughter found some scissors last week... found them and quickly hurried up the stairs to the privacy of their own room, and once there, they proceeded to play beauty school. They cut their dolls hair, they cut the barbies hair... and they cut Olivia's HAIR!!! I am proud to say that I did not FREAK OUT (as I did the last time Gloria and Grayson tried this stunt), I didn't cry for an hour and call my friends in tears.... I merely pulled out the pair of scissors and finished the job. I was sad. Really sad. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the job Cami did to Olivia's hair, but I was not THAT put together! So, here is the finished job. My cute little pixie, Olivia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
CUTE! I love her hair cut.
Post a Comment