Livie: Mom, will I go to heaven when I die?
Me: Of course! We all will be heaven together. Mom and Dad and Gloria and Grayson and Cami and you!!
Olivia: Will it be tomorrow?
Me: Oh no! It won't be for a long, long time. Probably not until after you are a grandma or a great grandma.
Olivia: I will be a grandma?
Me: Someday you will.
Olivia: Then will I be a Grandpa?
Me: No. But you will be married to one.
Olivia: I will?
Me: Yes. But he won't be a grandpa when you get married. He will just be a boy, and you will be a girl.
Olivia: How old will I be.
Me: 25
Olivia: I don't want to marry a boy. I want to marry Santa Clause.
Me: you do?
Olivia: Yes. I am going to ask Santa if he will marry me for Christmas.
Me: Hmmmmm. Sounds like a good plan, but you still have to wait until you are 25 to get married. That is a long time away.
Olivia: I will ask him now if he will marry me when I am 25.
Me: OK.
- I chuckled at this, because I know why she wants to marry Santa, so she can have all the toys she wants!! Smart girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment