Saturday, March 3, 2012

San Francisco
















This week my sister and family came out to visit us in California. We had such a great time. We went to San Francisco. We spent some time in Alcatraz, saw the Golden Gate bridge, went to Ghiradelli Square, China Town and to the aquarium. It was a blast!! San Francisco is fun anytime, but if you add my sister Ilesha in to the mix, it is a PARTY!! We loved the "bush man".. I wish we would have gotten pictures, we stopped and watched him scare people along the sidewalk. The kids thought it was hilarious and probably could have watched for a few hours, if we would have let them!!



Alcatraz was AWESOME!! We had a great time, and my sister rented the movie "Escape from Alcatraz" with Clint Eastwood... it was so cool!! I would recommend it to anyone. It was an experience worth doing and we will likely do it again a few more times. I loved having my sister here. She and her family are so fun and we wish they could move in with us!! San Francisco was PERFECT. The weather was clear and not too cold. Ghiradelli Square was super yummy. We had some really yummy ice cream there, but I have no pictures because Max was a little hungry and so between feeding him and feeding me, I didn't remember to get out the camera. China town was fun, and doable because it was NOT BUSY!! It was 2 really great days to be there because San Francisco was empty (it seemed) and I wasn't nervous about losing kids (I'm always worried about losing kids, but I wasn't worried about losing them in the midst of crowds). The aquarium was a lot of fun, very hands on and we will do that again soon. It wasn't a huge aquarium, but for the price it wasn't bad.
We are glad that the DePasquale's came to visit!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Oh looks like you had so much fun!!! You and your sister look a lot alike, that's so fun to see her! Looks like Max was a trooper, can't believe we still haven't met!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...