Max turned 4 months. He is growing a lot. He is so happy and easy going. His favorite activities include playing with toys, sitting in his Bumbo and "helping in the kitchen", chewing on his hands and occasionally rolling over. Things that make Max happy are; kids, being held and loved, his Jumparoo, eating and a clean diaper. Things that Max do not like are; cold water, tummy time, and playing alone. Max is such an easy going baby, he is so sweet and we love him.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...


No comments:
Post a Comment