We love soccer!! Spring season has been ESPECIALLY nice, all my kids at one practice, game times are all back to back.... Grayson 11am, Cami 12pm, and Gloria 1pm. It could not be any better. The weather has been GREAT!!! The last few weeks have been a little too warm, but as spectators it has been perfect!!! It is a great way to spend time as a family. (notice in the last picture that Grayson is scoring a goal.... he has been a machine this season, I guess $1 per goal was a great incentive as he is earning on average $5 per game!!)
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

No comments:
Post a Comment