Olivia's preschool put on a carnival last weekend. It was a lot of fun. They put up a stage and asked Olivia's dance class to perform a dance number. Olivia loved dancing in front of everyone and had a great time. She is in love with performing in front of people. She put on her best smile and "hammed" it up for the audience!! She was the star of the show (no surprise there). We love to watch her dance, it is her favorite thing to do. She is our little ballerina.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
How fun! Wished I could have seen it!
How fun! Wished I could have seen it!
Post a Comment