Thursday, August 9, 2012

Friday Night at the Lake

Coarsegold Dental hosted their annual "Friday Night at the Lake". Keeping with Tradition, they had a pie eating contest. You may notice 2 extra contestants in the picture.....  The lady was the Emcee of the night, and the other male- the one on the very right- next to Travis- let's just say.... he is a dentist. He and his fiance were out here staying with us. Dan and Shannon. Such a sweet couple!!  I won't say too much more, other than..... we are looking forward to getting to know them MUCH better in the VERY NEAR future!!! Like, when they move here!! In a month!!!  Ok. That is all I am going to say- for now. Stay tuned for more exciting information!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...