I have an Aunt and Uncle who come up to Coarsegold every year for a family reunion. They are so sweet, and every year they make the effort to spend some time with us. We have so much fun with them. The kids LOVE them. They get so excited each year when they visit. This year they played games with us and ate tons of candy. It was a great time. We love you Aunt Julie and Uncle Craig and all of your kids. Thanks for taking the time to come and visit us!!
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

No comments:
Post a Comment