Thursday, August 9, 2012
Bowling Slip-Up
We took the kids bowling last week!! The kids had a great time. At one point, Travis told Grayson that he was going to show him the best way to bowl (to improve his score). I thought it would be fun to grab a picture of Travis as he released the ball (as Travis always has picture perfect form).... so it was hilarious to us all when he slipped to the side (for the first time in his life) and still knocked down the rest of the pins!!! Lucky for me, I grabbed a picture just as he was sliding to the ground. I am very thankful he didn't break a finger (or a leg)!! I think that for now, Grayson will continue to bowl his way and Travis will continue to bowl HIS way!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

No comments:
Post a Comment