Sunday, October 28, 2012

9 months




It has taken me a while to get to this post... almost a month!!  Max is nine months old now! He is doing so much and growing so fast. Every day we see him develop more, and we LOVE it!! He is pulling himself up and moving along couches and tables. He can open cabinets and drawers and empty them too! He has learned to sign the word "eat". It is so cute when he signs for me. We are working on "please" now. He now has 6 teeth and weighs 15.4 pounds. He crawls all over the place. He still only says one word "mom". I love that it was his first word, but I am even more excited to hear what his next word will be. He still loves to play the piano. On days when he is grumpy (no very often) I still count on the piano to calm him down. He loves to listen AND to play. He is a great singer. When music is playing he squaks right along with the beat. We sure do love our "Mighty Max" and can't wait for the day when he is ours forever!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...