My kids are a bunch of.... NERDS!! And I'm proud of it! :)
(Grayson and a friend from school)
This week at school was "Drug Free" week. On Monday it was "Nerd" day. The kids had a lot of fun with this.... Olivia saw the kids dressing up and wanted some suspenders and glasses too! So, I made some suspenders real fast for her and grabbed a pair of "dental" glasses.... she was happy :) But when she came home from preschool she said "Mom. None of the other kids were nerds today. Just me!". She didn't understand that it was only nerd day at the big kid school- not hers!!
I am such a lame mom, I didn't take any pictures of the rest of the week. We had mustache day, twin day, crazy sock day.... and one more that I can't remember. But I forgot to take pictures :(
It was a fun week and we glad to finally be getting some cooler weather, in the high 70's to mid 80's. It has been such a relief!




No comments:
Post a Comment