Friday, December 7, 2012

Max 10 months






I am late in posting these 10 month pictures.... But here is my little guy when he was 10 months old (11.3.12). He is growing (a little) every day, and for that I am grateful. We are so thankful to have such a healthy, happy baby. We are so blessed. I count my blessings every day. I am especially grateful for Max's birthmom, who kept this little guy up until delivery. She told me that she almost didn't... my world would have forever missed this little man if she had not had the courage to follow through with the pregnancy and then again if she hadn't had the courage to accept that he is happy and safe in our home and asked us to adopt him. I am so thankful. This little guy makes me smile all day every day. He is super duper busy. I mean, REALLY busy!! I am chasing him down all day long. When we put him down on the ground withing 15-20 seconds we cannot find him! He TAKES off as fast as he can and looks for any forbidden spot- whether that be the stairs (if the gate has not been put on), the bathrooms (if someone has left the doors open), the dogs water and food bowls (if they have not been moved outside) or any of the NUMEROUS other places that he can get into trouble!! I thought our house was baby proofed.... he is proving me wrong every day. He loves to vacuum! LOVES it! He loves to sweep and dance, the kid has some great moves. He is great at singing, hiding in the curtains, peek-a-boo, chase (this is his favorite, he laughs and laughs while being chased around the couch and then sits down and waits for us to catch him so he can be kissed and tickled), and he loves to tackle the dogs. He is such a fun baby. We love him. 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...