Our little Annie is growing up so much!! She is just such a fun and happy little girl. She has the BEST smile... she looks a little like an old man who isn't wearing his dentures when she smiles (I guess I should say Old Lady). She tucks her little lips into her mouth and it makes my heart melt. She also adds some heavy nose breathing to her super cute smile when she is excited. It's a trademark of hers, and it makes me laugh every time.
Unfortunately, this time around, we thought that the adoption would move faster then it has. Things are still moving faster than with Max, and we are hoping to have things final by April or May. I am a lot less anxious this time around- there is no father in sight and mom and unknown father have lost their rights. It is really just waiting for the system to move things along, and I am trying very hard to be patient. We have every possible thing on our end done, nothing more we can do. We are just waiting. But she is worth waiting for. We love her and are so glad that she is a part of our family!! Hopefully we will have a date for the adoption set soon!! Then off to the temple we will go :)



No comments:
Post a Comment