Max turned 2 last week!! He is growing up so fast, where has the time gone? He is talking and running and jumping and giggling and just progressing so fast. He is such a great kid and we love him so much. What a blessing he is to us!! Here are some facts about Maxton
1. He loves to laugh
2. He is obsessed with keys. Not just a little, he has a serious obsession.
3. He loves shoes- probably because we always tell him he has to have his shoes on in order to get the keys to get in the car.
4. He loves to hide. And he is good at it. Sometimes I can't find him and I get scared, he will sit so quietly and wait for me to find him (while I am freaking out).
5. He is an outdoors kid. Loves being out doors all the time.
6. He is super smart. The kid outsmarts me all the time!!
7. He is learning to talk and it is so fun to watch him find the words to get what he needs.
8. He loves books.
9. He loves to go to the zoo and loves to make the animal sounds.
10. He loves his siblings. A lot. He constantly wants to play and love all of his siblings.
That's Max, in a nutshell. Still won't go to nursery- still a momma's boy!! I'm so so glad he's my baby boy.








No comments:
Post a Comment