Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Time!!!


















This Christmas was wonderful!! We had such a great holiday experience. The kids were all super excited and grateful for all that they received. Grandma and Grandpa Murphy were here and that made our Holiday so special. We are so blessed.  Lots of love! 

We are so thankful that we have Annie. This year we were so blessed to have this little princess join our family. She is the happiest and sweetest baby. She always has a smile to give anyone who will look at her. She is full of spunk and she is a very peaceful baby. She is so loved by everyone in the family. We are looking forward to the day that she will officially be ours. Our adoption should hopefully happen in the next 3 months! Keeping our fingers crossed!

We are getting a new house. A bigger house to fit our family a little bit better.  We have a great home now, and have debated the decision of remodeling or buying or building a new home for the past 4 years. We have continually been looking at homes and properties and having contractors come to our home to show us what we could do with remodeling.... in the end, we found a home that is PERFECT for us and we can see ourselves living there forever!  We hope to move in this February.  

Travis was planning on opening his 3rd practice this past year, but with a lot of things happening in our lives and the life of his partner, we decided to put it off for a bit so that we can all get our lives more ready for this big change! 

This year has been fabulous. We have truly been blessed. There are constantly bumps in our road, but the bumps make us better people. I know I don't always realize that when I have just hit a bump and have some bruises to show for it... but always when the bump is far behind me, I can look back and realize that the bump made me a better person, a better mom, a better wife.  So, even when I complain (and I do a lot), I can usually see how I am being shaped by the events in my life- or see how what I thought  I needed or wanted was really not what was  best for me or my family- but I couldn't see that in the moment. I see it now. I am thankful for all of my blessings- I am thankful for my family. What a wonderful year.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...