Our towel monkey! And our 2 cute monkey children!
At breakfast with Grandpa.
Towel bulldog
Another towel bulldog
Towel animals lining the pool, and floating in the pool.
More towel animals
Mom and Cami
On the 5th day of our cruise, we arrived in Cabo San Lucas. It was so beautiful there. My favorite place we went!! We went on a glass bottom boat and saw beautiful fish and enjoyed the beautiful ocean and surroundings. We did some shopping (the kids all had a great time doing this, and I scored some beautiful glasses and dinner wear- Cabo has a glass factory and they make beautiful glass there). We had to take little boats from the ship to shore, the kids loved this! It was a nice day and so beautiful.
1 comment:
Good for you in starting a blog, and posting on something that's important to you. You posted Jen, " LDS church not allowing children of married or cohabitating SS members to be baptized or have a name blessing as a baby. MANY many LDS members have said they don't understand WHY. They know this is hurtful, but they still follow the prophet, and this is what the prophet has said. So, I ask you, if something feels so very very wrong to so many people, members or not.... how can this be right? How can this be justified? Because, deep down, don't you KNOW that this is hateful and wrong? I do. It is wrong. I am taking a stand against this. I ask you to evaluate what you are being told to accept. Can this be right?"
First I would like to comment on baby's not being able to receive a name or blessing and membership in the LDS church.
Aren't the parents the ones who decide there child's Membership in a church?
why would an SS couple want there baby to be a member of a church that would brand them as apostates,
Any more than you would want your children to join a church that taught them to disrespect there parents.
(You were giving a blessing and name in the LDS church when you were a baby, how did it effect who you are today?, I don't remember the day myself, and as far as the LDS church is concerned, babies are with out sin, why would they need a blessing?)
Secondly we have baptism, the age of 8 is supposed to be the age of accountability, why not 7 or 21?, you were baptized at a young age in the LDS church, where you were given the opertunity to receive the Holy Ghost, and become an official member of the church.
At 8 years old did you really know what you were doing?
Doing any thing just because other people around you are expecting you to do it is not a good reason to do any thing, good bad are indifferent, because in the end, we are an accumulation of all the choices we make in this life, and the effect they have on us that makes us who we are.
You starting this blog is you standing up for what you believe at this moment, just like your baptism and membership in the church, that can change.
As far as the churches Manuel update is concerned, I can see the Legal and doctrinal reasons for changing the manual, but hatred isn't one that I see, would appreciate you expanding on that for me, maybe I'm missing something.
Post a Comment