Travis and I try really hard to get a date night at least one time a week... bonus for us if we get two dates!! This past week we went to a "wrestling" event in Oakhurst. It was entertaining.... sort of. Not really mine and Travis's usual type of entertainment, but it was fun to do something new. Travis and I are lucky enough to have a wonderful lady come and help us with the 2 babies during the day, so most weeks we also get a date with just the 2 of us in the morning. It is nice to be able to spend more time with my best friend. He is so great to be with. He treats me like he loves being with me and there is no where else he would rather be. Thats exactly how I feel, too! My best friend and our friendship and love is only getting better every day. The next day we went with some good friends to Yosemite. We hit a new trail and enjoyed walking and talking and eating a picnic lunch. My personal goal (note how I said "personal" as the kids may not be on board with this goal...) is to hike every hike possible in Yosemite until we work up to climbing Half Dome. I think a year or two and we will be ready! September has been nice.
Friday, October 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
No comments:
Post a Comment