Ready to become pirates!
Great ladies!! Gloria and Grandma.
I love these boys!
These shirts were FABULOUS!! We could always see where our group was. No one got lost!!
We never had to ask for drinks... they brought yummy smoothies and cola's and water...
Our personal pirate "baracuda" painted all the kid's faces.
I love these pictures of Max... he was so excited to have an anchor on his arm, he kept saying "Arghh" everytime I took a picture! He felt like a real pirate.
He couldn't stop grinning. He loved this pirate adventure.
Of all the things we did on our cruise, this was the most anticipated, and most fun thing we did! I am so glad we did this. It was a total blast from start to finish. The ship was amazing and the food was good... but what made this ship awesome was our own personal pirates and the entertainment and of course, the activities we did. We started in the morning with our pirate "Baracuda". He was so personable and friendly. We all loved him. He never stopped smiling and doing everything our hearts desired (not easy with 6 kids). He got us drinks and when I was sick he brought me dramamine. Then at the beach he set out our chairs and umbrellas and brought the kids crabs and toys. The scuba diving was fun and the entertainment was fun. It was a really fun day and a trip that we are glad we did! Max loves pirates, and these pirates did not disappoint him or the rest of the kids. The kids said "Arghh" and "Ahoy" and cheered when the bad pirates walked the plank. The pirates sang and danced and smiled, too. It was a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment