Saturday, July 5, 2008

Maternity Clothes... what a Joy

So, this pregnancy is different than any of my others. Every day I find it interesting how different each pregnancy can be. I have not had any that are even remotely the same.
Yesterday as we were getting ready for our fourth of July festivities I put on my pants, and sucked in to do up the button. As I was squeezing my bulging belly into my too tight pants, I spotted my tote of maternity clothes that I had put in my room while we were unpacking (to save me the hassle in a few months time). Ohhhhh, the thought of my belly being able to hang out at will without being squeezed into my ever shrinking pants. I decided to just try on a pair for fun.
Long story made short, yesterday was the first day of my new maternity clothing life. For the rest of my pregnancy I intend to wear comfy waistbanded pants. And nothing else. This is by far the EARLIEST that I have ever worn maternity clothing in any of my pregnancy's (I am only 23 weeks). I have decided to not care what others think and just enjoy my pregnancy!!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...