Monday, July 14, 2008

technical difficulties

Our computer is on it's way to the repair shop... we have not been able to do much with it. So, I will not be blogging for a while, but I do have quite a few items to catch up on when we get back to it. So check back in a week or two, hopefully by then we will have an update on what sex the baby will be (if we can find an OB in California)...
I have not been able to blog pictures so I will have quite a few to add when we get our computer back! See you in a few weeks, Jennifer

2 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

So glad that you arrived safe and sound. It sounds like you've had a lot of fun stuff going on. Congrats on the new babe. I think you should Absolutely enjoy it and not care what anyone thinks. Tell Travis congratulations from me. I have you bookmarked now so I'll keep checkin' in to see when you're up and running again.
*hugs* Shimmy Mom (Heatherann)

wendy said...

Jennifer I just hopped on because Elayna was dying to see you and Cami. I don't know how I'm suppose to appease her now!! Please tell her that Elayna wants to play with her at her house.
I hope that you guys are doing well. I tried to call last week and only got your machine. I can't wait for you computer to be fixed so I can see pics of you guys. We miss and love you all.

wendy and family

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...