Saturday, July 5, 2008

Travis's Graduation

This was such a Wonderful Day!!


My Parents and Travis's parents both made the trip to Ohio to visit us.

Our Future doctors!
I love calling my husband "Dr.". I am so proud of all of his hard work and all of his accomplishments. He worked really hard, not just during dental school, but during all 8 years of college. He accomplished so much while he was in dental school and he worked super hard. There were days at a time when I did not see him because he would come home after I was in bed and wake up and leave before any of the kids or I got up. There were hard times for the family, we missed having him around. But even when he was exhausted from studying and finals and exams and patients- he always made time for his family. That is why he is the best husband and dad in the world. We love him. I love you!

2 comments:

Harada's said...

I am sure it is the best feeling to be done with that school phase in your life. I cant wait to be there =) Did you know Your pictures are not showing up on this post =(

Jen said...

Congrats, Travis!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...